Dėl kainų ir papildomos informacijos kreipkitės: email@example.com +370 679 41 825
- 20 degrees of freedom for natural and expressive movements.
- Speech recognition and dialogue available in 15 languages.
- Perception modules to recognize and interact with the person talking to him.
- Touch sensors, LEDs and microphones for multimodal interactions.
- Infrared sensors, bumpers, an inertial unit, 2D and 3D cameras, and sonars for omnidirectional and autonomous navigation.
- Open and fully programmable platform.
A robot designed to interact with humans.
Standing 120cm tall, Pepper has no trouble in perceiving his environment and entering into a conversation when he sees a person.
The touch screen on his chest displays content to highlight messages and support speech.
His curvy design ensures danger-free use and a high level of acceptance by users.