Dėl kainų ir papildomos informacijos kreipkitės: email@example.com +370 679 41 825
Famous around the world, NAO is a tremendous programming tool and he has especially become a standard in education and research.
NAO is also used as an assistant by companies and healthcare centers to welcome, inform and entertain visitors.
- 25 degrees of freedom which enable him to move and adapt to his environment.
- 7 touch sensors located on the head, hands and feet, sonars and an inertial unit to perceive his environment and locate himself in space.
- 4 directional microphones and speakers to interact with humans.
- Speech recognition and dialogue available in 20 languages.
- Two 2D cameras to recognize shapes, objects and even people.
- Open and fully programmableplatform.
58cm in height, NAO is a bipedal robot with pleasantly rounded features. NAO has constantly evolved since the beginning of his adventure in 2006 and the 6th version (NAO6), launched in 2018, integrates a new CPU which enhances his performance.